Join the MHA-A board
Mental Health America-Augusta provides mental health education, advocacy, information, and referral to our community.
We are inviting applications from individuals interested in contributing their voice, leadership, and experience to:
- Increase our impact in the community
- Assist in fundraising for the organization
- Maintain a strong, adaptive, and community-focused organization
What is involved:
- Attend monthly board meetings
- Serve as a member of a committee
- Part of a working board
- Commitment is 3 years
Areas we are actively recruiting:
If you are interested in joining the MHA-A board, please submit your expression of interest to Bruce Blair, Executive Director at email@example.com.