MHA-A welcomes six interns from MHA-A
Mental Health America of Augusta has partnered with Blue Ridge Community College to provide 6 internships for the spring semester. We are extremely excited to have the interns work on projects that will provide a lasting impact on our community.
Our interns this semester are:
- Jenna Canterbury, Working on mental health screens in the schools
- Victoria Alt, Working on resources for youth
- Grace McNeal, Developing a resource database and overcoming the stigma of mental health
- Ashley Robinson, Developing resources for physically disabled and homeless
- Jazmyne Lashea Martin-McDonald, Working on resources for youth
- Zac Winslett, Working on substance abuse resources for the homeless
For more information on internships with MHA-A, click here.
(Source: January 2021 MHA-A newsletter)